CHEVY SERVICE TIPS: SPRING CLEANING YOUR CAR
Get ready for warmer weather by thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing your Chevy. When you want to celebrate the start of spring, schedule a Chevy service appointment here at Patriot Chevy Warminster.
Here are some handy tips you’ll want to follow when you set out to spring clean your vehicle.
- Scrub off dirt and debris. Kick off spring cleaning by washing the exterior of your vehicle. For a quick clean, you can visit a drive-through car wash to remove any caked-on dirt or grime. If you want a deeper clean, consider visiting a car detailing center, which will give your car a thorough wash.
- Vacuum the interior. The inside of your vehicle is just as important as the outside of your vehicle. Start by removing any trash or unnecessary items from your car. Follow up by vacuuming the interior and wiping down all surfaces. We recommend purchasing some cargo organizers from our Chevy parts department to keep your interior organized.
- Swap out your tires. Get ready for warm weather by swapping out your winter tires for summer tires. If you don’t need to swap out your tires, consider scheduling a tire rotation to keep your tread pattern even.
- Test your battery. Once winter has come and gone, a battery test is a great way to refresh for spring. This test will determine if your car battery needs to be replaced or if it just needs a simple recharge. This can also help you avoid getting stuck on the highway with a dead battery.
- Replace your A/C filter. A functioning air conditioning system is crucial for summer driving. Whether you need a new A/C filter or a more extensive repair, our service experts have you covered.
Schedule a Chevy Service Appointment Today
Ready to deep clean your vehicle for spring? Talk to our expert auto technicians at our Warminster, PA, Chevy dealership to get started!